Monday, February 14, 2011

Homemade Pizza Night

Remember that cute date night box I gave to Tanner for our anniversary? You can view it here
Well Tanner drew the first strip from the heart box: Homemade Pizza Night and watch DVD at home (snuggling included). Tanner had a great time acting like a pizza tosser (or whatever you call them).




Kaydence is always interested in what we are doing. Oh, and don't you just love the PJ's? Goodwill, $1.50 for the set. We went on a shopping spree for Kaydence at Goodwill last weekend because she's starting to grow out of her 0-9 months clothing. It sure was nice that they lasted so long though. She was tiny for a long time.

  We decided to invite some of Kaydence's friends over.

 We also invited one of Kaydence's favorites couples over, Uncle Mckay and Auntie Alissa. We had a lot of fun. We watched Red after the pizza making. I was a little distracted editing a shoot that I had to finish, but everyone said it was really good. Hopefully next time I won't have to edit photos. Thanks for sharing our date night with us Johnsons.

4 sweet words:

SuZan said...

What a FUN evening. I would love to see a picture of the "cute date night box" that you gave to Tanner.

I absolutely LOVE the pictures of Kaydence with her friends and her ensemble is adorable.

When I grown up, I want to take pictures just like you.

Love,

SuZan

Chandra said...

Thanks SuZan. I added a link on this post to view it.

melodyrowley said...

Hooray for pizza night!! That was so fun channy!

deborah b. said...

ok i love the picture of kaydence and all those dogs! too cute. and homemade pizza... YUMMY! we made pizza last week too but i was boring and didnt take any pics. miss you.