Monday, February 21, 2011

Our Adventures in Snowflake, AZ

This past weekend we got to spend it up in Snowflake with my brother and sister in law, Jason and Hartley and their kids. Kaydence had a ball. They have a lot of animals there, so she was once again in heaven just like she was at the Zoo. 

This is the goat named Phil.
 He loves carrots

 They also have horses and Kaydence loved them.




 My favorites neices, Halle and Evve
 Kaydence is the worst at sitting down and just watching a movie. She gets bored I guess, but this set up she could live with..., well for like 10 mins. 
 So Sunday morning we woke up to this....
 Snow EVERYWHERE! There was about 2-3 inches. It melted within hours though, but it was so exciting!








 This is Kaydence's new dance move. Eyes closed and all.




 Kaydence talked us into letting her ride the horse.
 She loved it of course.


Thanks Jason and Hart for letting us stay with you guys. We had a lot of fun. We need to do it more often. 

3 sweet words:

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! I miss them!

Aston Family said...

Seriously these pics are so cute! I especially love the snow pics! I love lil ones all bundled up! SOoo cute!

kiley said...

I love that Kaydence is all bundled up! The thing about living in Utah is that you get so used to the cold that it has to be below 30 degrees to be coat weather. It doesn't even phase Dallin until below 30. Playing in the snow is a different story though since they get wet :)