Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

This year was such a fun Valentines Day. Tanner took us on a surprise outing to Fountain Hills for a fun picnic at sunset. Kaydence loved feeding the ducks. Me and Kaydence are so lucky to have a husband and father like Tanner. He is so thoughtful and loves his girls so much. Even when we are on such a tight budget, he sure knows how to make me feel special and loved.






 Tanner brought subs for dinner and asked me if I could find a napkin in mine and I responded "no" and he said check underneath your sandwich and I said "nope I don't have one". Then he pulls something out for me and it was a love note. It was all hand folded just like junior high notes. So sweet!




 Then we get home and find rose petals all over our bed. Kaydence thought it was all for her and enjoyed every second of it.

  Then she took it a little too far and tried to eat them. 
Oh how I love this little darling. I have a really cute video of her I will post soon. All I can say is she is such a doll. Can't get enough of it.

Thanks Tanner for the fun night out. I love you. 

Happy Valentines Day!

4 sweet words:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh this is my most favortie post ever!!! hahah loved every bit! great pics, and cute hubby doing all those cute things! love you happy v day!

Tiffany Haynes said...

What a sweet guy!

Chandra said...

love you too lissa! happy vday to you!

Jenni Sue said...

Those pics are sooo pretty. :)