Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day 2014

Another year has passed and I am even more grateful to be a mother to my beautiful daughter, Kaydence. With so many life experiences, I've come to recognize how incredibly blessed I am to be alive and healthy. My daughter and husband are my life and I would be nothing without them. They bring me so much strength to get through trials and so much joy to enjoy the journey.

Mother's day morning we sat in the beautiful morning shade and painted our nails. Then we went to church and Kaydence wore my mom's little vintage green dress that she wore for my aunts wedding. The primary sang for all the moms and Kaydence was so excited. She looked darling up there and couldn't stop smiling and waving at us. She managed to slip a few thumbs up during it too.
A shout out to my amazing Mom who has been there for me during the good and the bad and she loves her children so much. I know she would take a bullet for us if she had the opportunity. She is so close to Christ and she has raised a bunch of kids that know of Christ just as she does. A mother's example is such a huge influence on children and I strive everyday to be just as influential and involved in my children's lives as she is. I want to be my daughter's best friend, along with being her Mom, just as my Mom is. Also a huge shout out to my other Mom. She has been such a huge influence on her children and she has raised a wonderful and loving man and I couldn't be more pleased. He's the best thing that has happened to me and I hope to raise my children especially my future boys, to love without holding back, just as Tanner does.

Happy Mother's Day!

0 sweet words: