I purchased an awesome macro lens last week and I am sooo in love with it! It is a whole new world of photography and its awesome. Just a few shots of my first time using it. I played with it up in Heber AZ. It amazes me how close I can get with this lens. I LOVE IT!
This first shot is my wedding ring. I've never had a good shot of it, so here comes it's story. I got the engagement ring when my Tanner proposed in 2005. Then for our year anniversary Tanner got me one of the diamond bands, which was special to me because there were 11 diamonds in it and he told he it represented a diamond for each month we've been married (plus the engagement ring makes 12 diamonds). My ring was finished right before I had Kaydence when he surprised me with a "push ring". I had never heard of a push ring before, but it sure helped me push. I had no idea what type of ring I wanted and I'm not very picky, so I told Tanner before we got engaged that he can pick and plus I felt it would mean more coming from his heart and creative mind, rather than me saying "this is exactly what I want". It felt like it means so much more coming all from him and how well he knows me. So he ended up designing it and I love how simple and clean yet beautiful it is. He did very good.





0 sweet words:
Post a Comment