Thursday, May 22, 2014

Kaydence and Mommy Time

Since I've been doing radiation for the past 6 weeks, I was able to take a leave of absence from working. My work is so supportive they hired someone to cover for me while I'm out during this time. Before I left on leave, they put together a huge gift basket filled with anything and everything including lots of fun things for Kaydence to play with and even lots of gift cards. I am so blessed to work with such a supportive group of attorneys and staff. This past 6 weeks has gone by too quick. I want to stay at home with my little Kaydence forever, but hopefully sometime soon in the future. I cherish all the times we have together and do not take them for granted. She is my daughter, best friend, shopping buddy, nurse, peace maker, and one of God's most beautiful creations. I love her with all my heart and feel honored and blessed to have been able to raise her in this life. 

0 sweet words: