Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Razoring Up Four Peaks

My Dad has been wanting to get a Razor for a while and he caved and got one! It's so much fun and Kaydence loves it, but I think Tanner loves it more! We took it out on a big adventure and it was quite an experience. We rode all over four peaks and almost over to the lake. I get carsick easily and the trails we rode on were "wind"y. The first hour I was really good, but then it hit me. Kaydence threw up on the way there but after she did, she was perfect. We went with a few people in the ward and Kaydence's best friend came with her family. It was a lot of fun for them. They sat together after Kaydence was sick and Kaydence didn't have a problem after that. I on the other hand felt sick the whole way back, so I laid back and tried to take a nap. Next time we hit up really windy roads, I will send Kaydence and Tanner on the adventure! haha. 


0 sweet words: